Tuesday, December 29, 2015

SnOmaha 2015

It took awhile, but winter finally showed up in my area.  After mild weather through November and most of December, snowstorms finally made their way through Omaha on Christmas Eve and again on the 28th.  While most loathe the mere sight of a snowflake, my Subaru friends and I embrace it!  Owners from every corner of town gather in local parking lots and spin donuts through the day and into the night. 


I wasn't able to get out Christmas Eve to join my fellow hoonigans, but I did manage to sling some snow around yesterday with two other Subies after work.  I took my '00 Impreza 2.5 RS and joined a '05 Legacy GT Wagon and a '14 XV Crosstrek at a nearby parking lot.  I'll let the rest of the photos tell the story of all the fun we had!  Enjoy!
SnOmaha 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment