Saturday, March 1, 2014

All in the Family



I have an Impreza.  My mom has an Outback.  My dad has a Forester.  My Fiance has an Outback Sedan.  Her dad has a Legacy.  Now her mom has a Forester!  Clearly, Subaru Fever has been making the rounds with my family, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

On the one hand, yes... I happen to work in sales at Stan Olsen Subaru.  It's my job to hook people up with a great deal on my favorite cars and SUVs.  On the other, even if I didn't work for Subaru, I'd still be flying a flag for 'em.  They're affordable, reliable, and uncompromisingly safe to drive.  So when it comes to taking care of the people I love, it's gotta be a Subaru.

It's a 2011 Subaru Forester 2.5X Premium in Satin White Pearl with 63k on it.  Looks brand-new, all up-to-date on it's service, and it's ready for more adventures!  I could not have been more proud watching her drive off with this great find.  One of these days, I've gotta assemble everyone for a "Family Photo"!

No comments:

Post a Comment